Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A thank you note for all the good and bad comments I really aprreciate it.

Blogger GRaXie Paradise said...

Kath!!! i really like ur post!! everything is about teachers. easy for me to understand how the current issues about education!!!

August 21, 2009 12:39 PM

Delete
Genghis said..

Hello Katherina,

I also hope to become a teacher in the future. While searching for some methods in teaching, i happened to drop by your site...
I'm enlightened to your idea. It is not that necessary to totally change the methods of teaching.

TNX...

September 3, 2009 3:29 AM

Delete
Deletegilbert said...

thank you on your educational profile that I been used as my reference in my study in education course.

December 7, 2009 11:09 PM

Delete
Blogger jakeerali said...

hi, thank you so much, as a part of my studies, your post helps more in my research about the teachers and clear all doubts in exceptional way. thank you, hope more from u, have a good time

December 9, 2009 12:48 AM

Delete
DeleteRohan Dhanraj said...

:-) Gud Stuff!

March 14, 2010 10:55 PM

Delete
Blogger jais said...

gud article

April 10, 2010 11:38 PM

Delete
kelly's page said...

hi kath,
I like your article...as a future educator a have a dough on what way of teaching I'm going to use in my student,as I read this,it gave a idea on how and what way i well use..

July 23, 2010 7:28 AM

Delete
Blogger Ashwin said...

Just a small note.. ironically this article is about teaching and everyone here wants to become a teacher. However the grammar, spelling and structure used is very poor. So i suggest setting a better example.

August 5, 2010 6:50 PM

Deleteslgrif22 said..

Good information!..I am currently working on my Masters in Special Ed. and my topic is Constructivism vs. Traditionalism in the Special Education Setting and I have to find surveys to administer to teachers and students surrounding constructivist teaching. If you know of any surveys related to this topic I would greatly appreciate the help. I seen how knowledgeable you were pertaining to this topic and hope that you may know of information surrounding these teaching practices.
Thanks,
Shannon

September 25, 2010 9:45 PM

Delete
Deleteshreeya said...

Kath you are really a nice guy. as in my point of view in future teachers would be replaced by rabots. And one robot will be teaching one or two students not more than that.

Kath i would like to do friendship with you. If you are insterested please respond

January 14, 2011 5:28 AM

Delete
Bloggermalou said...

The ideas are very educational. I learned a lot.

June 27, 2011 11:28 PM

Delete
Blogger readers said...

I think your post is very useful for me, but would you show me some of the references about the traditional teaching... thanks

October 21, 2011 10:43 PM

Delete
Blogger iresha said...

It's really valuble, I saw this while i was searching net to gather information for my research in Dip TESL.So thanks a lot for doing such work for all of us.

November 24, 2011 7:59 PM

1 comment:

graxieparadise said...

kat!!! eva here... help me to be a good teacher. hahaha