Tuesday, February 12, 2008

my friends


my Tar College
being in tar college was the best time in my life cause it was basic FUN. i was only 18 and i was very new to everything. Coming from Sabah i wanted to go to so many places in KL. Forgetting that i was send by my parents here to study. i had so much of fun and friends that i forgot to pay the same attention to my study. but it thought me a lesson when i did not make it through in my exams it disappointed me a lot but it was a good lesson that thought me off balance between fun n studies. which i realize after 1 year in tar, although i did not make it in my learning life i did learn other stuff which picking the right people to be your friend, knowing so many different characteristic people made me to understand my life better. studying in Tar may not be my style and not making it through but i did enjoy myself there and i did meet great friends who are still there 4 me when i need them and i m really glad i still hv them.


No comments: