Tuesday, February 12, 2008

my friends


My UNISEL
in unisel i had my goals set this time to not screw up again it was my second chance from my parents and i cant afford to blow it. this time i made time table for myself and i made sure i followed it. i studied and had fun as well. i balance myself with a treat for myself every time i did something. i made new friends as well who was always there 4 me in helping me. i made it through in my studies here with 3 pointer and above which was kind of hard 4 me to believe and learning there was the best place 4 me cause it was far away from KL n it was 2 hours away to KL so it was far away from temptation. but i had to leave there after completing my foundation even though i loved it a lot there cause my parents were shifting back to KL for goood from Sabah. so my parents decided 4 me to b closer to them instead of me studying in batang berjuntai, they decided that i should come to MSU with my sister for it ll be easier. so i said yes, n here i am now in msu. Unisel was a great environment to study and it thought me a lot and it made more matured.

No comments: